- Exhibitions: Every Day, 11am-6pm
- Box Office: 10am-6pm, or until show start time for evening shows
- Bar: Mon-Thurs Noon-11pm / Fri-Sat Noon-1am / Sunday 12:30pm-11pm
- Cafe: Weekdays 9am-5pm / Weekends 10am-6pm
- Shop: Every Day, 11am-6pm
Summerhall is open to the public all year round and hosts events in all the City’s major festivals. But it’s far more than Edinburgh’s newest and biggest arts venue. Visitors will find theatre and gallery spaces, libraries and small museums, educational and research programmes, studios and workshops.
It’s a new kind of community: a cross cultural village where arts and sciences talk to each other, where high tech rubs shoulders with all the arts including film and television and a craft brewer has revived a three hundred year old tradition of brewing on the site. Our Bar/Café is suitably named The Royal Dick, a nod to our building’s famous veterinary history.
Most importantly Summerhall is a work in progress – as more space is developed more ideas emerge. Here the possibilities are endless, “everyone is an artist”.